President Donald Trump’s administration has created a nearly $1.8 billion fund to pay people who say they were victims of ...
The nearly $1.8 billion fund created by the Trump administration to compensate those who allege they were the victims of a ...
The Department of Justice has set up a $1.8 billion fund that will purportedly compensate victims of prosecutorial overreach ...
In announcing a new $1.776 billion fund to compensate people the Trump administration says were victims of judicial "weaponization," the Justice Department said a 2011 legal settl ...
Supporters of President Donald Trump who tried to overturn the 2020 election are among those eager to potentially cash in ...
The weaponization fund could undermine Republicans before the midterm elections, particularly because Jan. 6 offenders will ...
While Newsmax host Greg Kelly compared Trump's arrangement — which some have called a slush fund — to other government ...
Fox News chief congressional correspondent Chad Pergram reports on acting Attorney General Todd Blanche testifying before a ...
CNN’s Jake Tapper asked former FBI Director James Comey, who was indicted for a second time last month by the DOJ, if he ...
The Justice Department’s new $1.8 billion “anti-weaponization” fund lacks the rigorous controls that typically guide programs ...
Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche defended the DOJ anti-weaponization fund as senators raised concerns about possible payouts to Jan. 6 defendants.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results