GetUp! has launched a major tentpole campaign after a turbulent 2025 - and it's a media reform campaign straight out of 2016.
After spending $600,000 trying to topple Pauline Hanson in Farrer, GetUp discovered voters weren’t buying what activists were ...
GetUp aims to spend at least $600,000 on the anti-Hanson campaign by the time the polls close on May 9. The funds so far raised were donated by the organisation’s active membership base, which grew by ...
You have reached your maximum number of saved items. Remove items from your saved list to add more. The Australian Electoral Commission has declared activist group GetUp! is not associated with any ...
A few weeks ago the activist group GetUp was hustling for donations for something it said could stop One Nation in Farrer.
The ad was part of GetUp!'s campaign against the re-election of Tony Abbott in the seat of Warringah Royal Surf Life Saving Australia said the ad was insensitive, particularly after multiple drownings ...
The Home Affairs Minister said GetUp had spent well over $1 million in a deeply personal ­attempt to defeat him in Dickson. He said he “absolutely” supported moves to force greater scrutiny and ...
The national director of the activist lobby group Getup has announced plans to stand aside. Simon Sheikh has been the head of GetUp for four years. Mr Sheikh collapsed during a live television ...
Christian Porter calls for the activist group to be classified as a related body of Labor Christian Porter has called for GetUp to be classified as a related body of Labor and blasted it for allegedly ...